SRG Security Resource Group Inc. is looking for Security Officers.
We need vigilant security guards who are physically fit and able to pay close attention to their posts. The security officer’s duties include taking visitor names, making rounds, and catching intruders.
Working as a security guard requires vigilance and competence. A reliable security guard keeps tabs on anyone who enters the premises and keeps troublemakers out.
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
SRG Security Resource Group Inc.
Applicants MUST have a permanent security license or have completed the 40-hour Saskatchewan Security Guard Course. Possessing prior work experience in Customer Service is highly desirable.
Possessing a high degree of maturity, maturity in interpersonal relationships, and analytical prowess.