That’s fantastic news! At the University of Alberta, the IELTS was no longer needed. Apply for University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS for the 2023 school year.
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
Alberta University in Alberta, Canada provides fully funded master’s and doctoral scholarships. New criteria for English Proficiency have been released. The University of Alberta will offer more scholarships than any other Canadian university and rank in the top five in the country by 2023. Anyone, Canadian or otherwise, can apply for a scholarship through the University of Alberta.
In Canada, 2023, there are scholarships available for which applicants need not submit a separate application. The University of Alberta Scholarship application will be submitted on your behalf. Almost 200 different majors for undergrads, 500 for grads, 250 for docs, and 300 for reseachers are all available. The Alberta University ranks among the top 150 universities worldwide.
Details About University of Alberta Scholarships 2022/2023
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2023 (For most courses)
Brief Information about Scholarship at Alberta
- The Alberta University is one of the Top 5 Canadian Universities.
- Alberta University has removed an English Language Requirement. Now IELTS is Exempted. So, you can Study without IELTS in Canada.
- Study with the University of Alberta. Because, it is offering Full Scholarships in Canada in 2022.
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
More than 200 undergraduate majors, 500 graduate majors, 250 undergraduate concentrations, and 300 graduate research areas are available at Alberta University. As a result, you can pick and choose freely from the various Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian Citizens and International students are eligible to apply.
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
- The criteria also depend on the course you select.
English Language Proof Requirements (No Need)
The Alberta University made changes to Language requirements. The list of the countries and students of these universities are exempted from giving an IELTS.
- Transcripts, Degrees, CVs
- Reference Letters
- Recommendation Letters for Scholarship
- Certificates (If any)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (If your country isn’t exempted from taking IELTS test
- Motivation Letter with Scholarship Application
University of Alberta Application Deadline
It’s important to check each individual program’s deadline for the University of Alberta Scholarship. The cut-off date for most programs is 15 December 2023.
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships 2023
Steps to apply for the Canadian Scholarship at Alberta University:
- First Visit: https://www.ualberta.ca/index.html
- Scroll down, you will see two buttons. Find your program, and Begin the Application.
- Click on Begin Application. It will open a page. Applying to a UAlberta graduate program involves three basic steps.
- Then chose your program. View the Graduate Programs page to search for program information. It will display all programs. Under each program, there will be a deadline and further information.
- Then Review Graduate Admissions Requirements and Contact the Department.
- Prepare and Apply Online for the University of Alberta Scholarship 2023.
You have to wait 30 seconds.
VISIT NEXT POST NOW